Signage Installations – Howdens
Howdens Joinery’s signage installation project involves printing and installing signage, all manufactured and printed by The PPL Group.
- Tray signs on the front and side elevations of the building, complemented by energy-efficient LED Trough Lights installed above the signs to provide greater customer visibility
Tray signage is made from DIBOND® an aluminium composite sheet, comprising two 0.3 mm thick aluminium cover layers and a polyethylene or mineral core, the material routed on our zund machine then hand formed into tray signage. Company brand and logos applied using print and cut vinyl.
- Door entrance signage, opening hours signage, and window vinyl.
- In the car park, we installed customer parking signage, parking disclaimers, and disabled access notices.
- We also provided free-standing A board with aluminium frame with easy access, and lockable poster cases.
Made from DIBOND® with vinyl cut lettering applied
Standard signage is made from DIBOND® with vinyl cut lettering applied.
Recent signage installations include:
- Sandshill, Liverpool – new depot
- Stanley, Co. Durham – new depot
- Mytholmroyd, West Yorkshire
🛠️ Elevate your brand with our durable aluminium composite tray signs and a range of other eye-catching signage solutions. Get in touch: https://thepplgroup.com/contact-us/
#SignageInstallation #ThePPLGroup #Traysigns #CommercialPrint #PointOfSale