Liverpool City Council
As a Liverpool-based company, The PPL Group is proud to work for Liverpool City Council (LCC). The work we have undertaken in recent years varies from simple print jobs, such as printing vehicle stickers, to event dressing for major occasions like the World Gymnastics Championships in 2022, for which LCC served as the local organising committee.
Design, Event Branding, Installation, Large Format Printing, Signage, Vehicle Livery
We regularly print and install signage and branding on behalf of LCC, we will also remove outdated signage, examples of recent work carried out for Liverpool City Council include:
- Crawford House, Youth Careers – Formex board signage and door window vinyl.
- Family Hub – signage for the first of Liverpool’s Family Hub Centres.
- Liverpool Streetscene Services – vehicle stickers and full vinyl wraps of recycling vehicles.
- Verge signs – explaining why areas of grass have not been cut (to protect the bees) and supporting wildflower sites.
- Imagine Bamboo Is Everywhere event – totems and platers.
- River of light – feature flags, Correx board for easels, di-bond panels for A-frames and additional signage
- Electric Street Vehicle branding – vinal vehicle wraps
- Taste of Liverpool food festival bollard wraps, A-Frame panels, A1 board to fit on easels.
- Event Operations unit – branding vinyl wrap.
- We are Scouser’s floor vinyl.
- Taste Liverpool Drink Bordeaux Festival 2022 – easel signs, bollard wraps, banners, wayfinding and tabletop vinyl’s.
- Canning Bridge Closed – signage.
- Event signage – Chinese New Year, Christmas markets etc.
- Liverpool City Council corporate banners
- Belle Vale Shopping Centre – Covid Shop Window vinyl for the Covid-19 Test Centre.
For the World Gymnastics Championship in 2022, with a lead time of only 28 days, PPL designed, produced, installed and then de-rig high-impact event branding and signage across the event campus. The project required multiple print formats and stated that the installation must be non-destructive and temporary. For more information read the case study
Do you have a similiar project we could help you with?Get in touch